Nike Gains On Global Reach
With investors getting nervous as the U.S. dollar plumbs new lows against the euro, Nike Inc.'s (NKE) earnings release after the market close on Sept. 20 demonstrated the currency-translation benefits that come from having wide geographic reach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap