Beantown's eBay Circus
A man with a long gray ponytail walks toward the escalator, looking as though he just stepped from a carnival. A lanyard hangs heavily from his neck—weighed down by the dozen, maybe more, Crayola-colored pins and ribbons affixed to it. Near the middle of the rainbow chain, resting somewhere near the man's stomach, is a large ID badge: Michael Mills, Partyvegetable. PowerSeller.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's