China's Illusory Retail Investor Class
If there is a warm heart beneath the cold, hard cash that dominates the rise of China's stock markets, it is the retail investor. These are the old ladies, young mothers and overworked taxi drivers who felt the squeeze of a four-year bear market but can now smile at the Shanghai Composite Index reaching record highs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas