P&G Asks: What's the Big Idea?
Of all the firms on the 2007 ranking of the World's Most Innovative Companies, few are more closely associated with today's innovation zeitgeist than our No. 6 company, Procter & Gamble (PG). Once seen as insular, the consumer-products giant is now famous for its open approach to innovation, in which it scours the globe for new products, chemicals, or technologies that can be brought in-house and developed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders