Hasbro's Fickle Butterscotch
The Good: Displays a host of lifelike behaviors and noises in response to touch, light, and sound
The Bad: Getting the right responses takes practice and a steady hand
The Bottom Line: Great gift for girls patient enough to learn how to make the toy respond the way it's supposed to
The first thing I learned about Butterscotch, Hasbro's (HAS) 3-foot-tall, $300 animatronic pony, is that she tends to startle easily. Not the horse—the people around her.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks