Why Firing Doesn't Always Help
Some private equity investors and venture capitalists talk about replacing people in companies like replacing parts in a car. Sales dipping? Drop in a new vice-president of sales & marketing. Quality problems? Try a new head of manufacturing. When all else fails, replace the chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?