Is StubHub the Ticket for eBay?
eBay's (EBAY) CEO Meg Whitman went shopping again and this time she bought the online ticket reseller StubHub.com for a cool $310 million. Investors liked her latest effort to bolster growth at the online auction powerhouse, and bid up eBay stock more than 3% on Jan. 11.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks