Endless.com: Amazon Busts Out of Its BrandRob Hof
For the first time, Amazon.com has created a retail Web site that isn't branded Amazon. Endless.com, just out in beta, sells shoes and handbags, a hot area that Gap recently jumped into with PiperLime and that's populated by fast-growing successes such as Zappos. Not only can you not tell it's an Amazon site until you check out (and are given the option to log in with your Amazon username and password), but it has features not seen on Amazon, such as free overnight shipping, more useful search and browsing methods, and zoom-in capability on products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts