MySpace: coming soon to Japan?Ian Rowley
At a speech in Tokyo today News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch laid out his views on the economic and political challenges facing Japan and Asia in the 21st Century. In a thirty minute address, he praised Japan's recovery, championed measures to control global warming, and called for the U.S. to host a summit in Hawaii where Japan and China could work out their differences. Worthy stuff, no doubt, but the media mogul's audience seemed most interested in news that News Corp-owned MySpace is about to launch in Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy