An Aptitude for Numbers
I work as an associate in an Asset Backed Securities group at the Swiss-based UBS (UBS) investment bank, one of the world's largest financial-services firms. At our New York location, my group is responsible for underwriting activities related to debt issuance by student loan corporations, nonprofits, and government agencies. I received an offer to join UBS several months before graduating from the University of Michigan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing