Wireless Tower Operators Face Off
The ball is squarely in American Tower's court. In the acquisitions volley between the top two U.S. wireless tower operators, Crown Castle just hit an ace. On Oct. 6, the company said it's buying smaller operator Global Signal for $5.8 billion in cash, stock, and debt. If the deal goes through, the enlarged company will have more than 23,500 towers, leapfrogging American Tower and its 22,500 towers to become the largest tower operator in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’