China's ICBC: The World's Largest IPO Ever
Well it's official. On Sept. 27, China's mega-lender and biggest mainland bank, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), disclosed details of its upcoming $19 billion share offering in Hong Kong and Shanghai that will go down in history as the world's biggest initial stock listing. And judging by the overwhelming investor responses to previous share offerings by China Merchants Bank and Bank of China this year, get ready for a stampede.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day