European Indexes Finish Lower
London's FTSE 100 index closed Wednesday's session deep in the red spooked by fears of a slowdown across the Atlantic and questions on the strength of US consumer spending on weaker-than-expected home sales. WTI too fell to US$71.95/bbl after US inventories showed a surprise rise in gasoline stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes