Workers, Place Your Bets
A little over a month ago, a group of Yahoo! executives faced an enviable challenge. More than 200 employees had just completed the company's annual Hack Day, where small teams have 24 hours to create, refine, and then pitch new products or services that they hope Yahoo will bring to market. Judges picked their favorites, but the company needed to decide which ones merited further development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself