They Signed Gnarls Barkley
Saying the band Gnarls Barkley is big in Britain would be an understatement. When the duo, singer Cee-Lo and DJ Danger Mouse, released their song Crazy, it hit No. 1 on the British singles charts before the album even arrived in stores. The song stayed so popular that, after nine weeks at the top of the charts, the label decided to remove it from the charts in preparation for the second Gnarls Barkley single, set for release in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas