Protect Me, Protect My Data
About a year ago, MasterCard revealed that data thieves had breached the systems of its credit card processor, CardSystems Solutions, gaining access to an estimated 40 million consumer records from MasterCard, Visa, and other credit card companies. If this were the only major breach last year, the story might have been forgotten. But the incident was far from isolated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself