Exxon Mobil's GusherBy
Executives at the Irving, Tex., headquarters of ExxonMobil (XOM) probably didn't know whether to laugh or cry. On Apr. 27, the oil giant reported that first-quarter net income surged 14%, to $8.4 billion, as revenues increased 8%, to $89.0 billion. The profits were a record for the company and the fifth-highest ever reported by any public company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts