Microsoft's Day in European Court
Tech executives from around the globe will be focused on a Luxembourg courtroom over the next week, as one of the world's most closely watched legal battles reaches its next step. Starting Apr. 24, Microsoft (MSFT) will square off against the European Commission (EC) in an appeal of the commission's tough 2004 antitrust ruling against the software giant, which included a record $612 million fine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day