Cracking Into the Kelley School
Most undergraduate students apply to the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University at the end of their freshman year. But the few who know what they want to do before arriving on campus can be directly admitted into the undergraduate program if they meet certain qualifications. Out of about 2,250 incoming freshmen who indicated business as their desired major in 2005, 340 were offered direct admission. The Kelley School admits between 1,200 and 1,400 undergraduate students in total each year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks