Formula One Deal Wins Approval
Private equity firm CVC has been given approval by the European Commission to acquire F1's commercial holding company SLEC on the condition that CVC sells its Spanish subsidiary Dorna, the promoter of the MotoGP series. The condition is due to a Commission Competition Directorate investigation, which concluded CVC would have too much market power if it kept control of both F1 and MotoGP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt