Dipping into Water Stocks
Water stocks are sparkling. Companies focused on collecting, distributing, and purifying the mundane and precious liquid have risen handsomely over the last year, and water management appears poised to become an increasingly vital industry in the future. However, the situation poses a dilemma to investors: With many water stocks at or near the top of their 52-week range -- including all of the ones we're featuring below -- is now still the time to jump on board? Or would it be prudent to hold off on the sector?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing