RadioShack's Lesson: Trust, but Verify
What a ride! Claiming only a bachelor's degree from an unaccredited, and little-known institution -- Pacific Coast Baptist College in San Dimas, Calif. -- David Edmondson launched a dream career, rising to the very top of corporate power and prestige. In a decade, the former Baptist preacher climbed the executive ranks of electronics retailer RadioShack (RSH) to become president and COO of the retailer. He was even elected to the board of directors at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap