I'm No Security Expert
UPDATE: I want to correct this post. Rather than being tied to Apple's automatic update mechanism, as I suggested previously, the vulnerability in Apple's Safari browser is related to the way the Mac lets users automatically open up "safe" file types. For more info and how to protect your Mac, look at the entry entitled "Public Exploit Code for a Vulnerability in Apple Safari browser" on this link.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses