The Matrix: Path of NeoRobert Workman
Talk to me about the Matrix and the first words that come to mind are "Mixed" and "Bag". The film series from the Wachowski Brothers is something to take notice of, for sure, if just for the push in special effects technology and the countless examples of "bullet time" that have since been put into nearly every action game in creation. But then you have to consider the downfall of the storyline over the three films. The original Matrix was fantastic in itself, a classic, wonderful film that held up all its own. Then the Wachowskis did Reloaded, a follow-up with some killer car stunts but a story that really left you scratching your head. Revolutions, the final installment, ended up lapsing into chaos, a mess of a film that had only one highlight, the big battle between Neo and Agent Smith that looked like something out of Dragon Ball Z, right down to a vicious ground slam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas