JetBlue's Terminal Takes Wing
While most airlines areputting their passengers through the wringer -- less food, extra fees, and more seats crammed into the carriers' flying sardine cans -- JetBlue (JBLU) is making final plans to send its passengers through the "flight wing tubes" -- the famously glamorous passageways designed by Eero Saarinen in 1962 for the landmark TWA terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis