Jeff Bezos: "Blind-Alley" Explorer
After going from Internet poster boy in the late 1990s to Internet piñata by 2000, Amazon.com founder and Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Bezos has survived, and then some. Despite second-quarter earnings that came in a penny per share shy of analysts' expectations -- tanking its stock -- Amazon (AMZN ) continues to log the steady quarterly profits that some once predicted it would never make.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses