Bruckheimer: "Business Is Business"
Few Hollywood producers have mastered their profession with as much success -- and as much box-office mojo -- as Jerry Bruckheimer. He's the one-time advertising producer behind such blockbusters as Top Gun, the Beverly Hills Cop movies, and last summer's megablockbuster Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, which generated more than $654 million in worldwide box-office revenues and sold more than 18 million DVD units (see BW, 05/31/04, "Jerry Bruckheimer: Hollywood's Most Wanted").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States