Germany's Publishing Heavyweight
German book publisher Benedikt Taschen puts everything he has behind his new releases. On Apr. 15 he unveiled GOAT: A Tribute to Muhammad Ali. The limited-edition photo book about the boxing legend sells for $3,000 a copy. Weighing in at 75 pounds, it's so heavy that just picking it up gave Taschen a double hernia that required surgery in mid-March. "We're including a note inside to always have two people lift it," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing