Kodak Is the Picture of Digital Success
Digital cameras were in demand this Christmas, flying off the shelves along with Microsoft's Xbox game consoles and low-cost DVD players. And the supreme hot seller? No, it wasn't Nikon or Canon that came out ahead. Instead, the hit product was from perennial also-ran Eastman Kodak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline