Kim's Fall From Grace At Daewoo
What an ignominious fall. As recently as two years ago, Kim Woo Choong, founder of South Korea's Daewoo Group, was revered as the man who built a small textile-trading house into Korea's second-largest industrial conglomerate. Since then, revelations of deep losses, corruption, and mismanagement at Daewoo have shredded his legend. Now the last vestiges of respect are gone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy