Where the IPO Action Is: Europe
Haven't heard much about initial public offerings lately? Hot IPOs may be a fading memory in the U.S. after last year's market swoon. But financing of the public markets in Europe is still very much alive. There, investors are looking to get in on the IPO of French mobile-phone company Orange PLC, which will likely be one of the largest deals on the Continent in 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing