U.S.: The Doomsayers Might Be Jumping The Gun
It's easy to be pessimistic right now. Important data are headed south, and there was a note of urgency in the Federal Reserve's surprise interest-rate cut. Stock prices have given up all of their post-rate-cut surge. Investors are still fretting about profits. And some of Wall Street's top economists are concluding that the economy is already in recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas