London Business School's Dean Goes Home
On a sweltering July morning, under a white tent pitched on a compact lawn, London Business School Dean John Quelch presided over the first of two graduation ceremonies. The school's success — a class with 596 MBAs, other Masters graduates, and PhDs from 59 countries — forced the addition of a second graduation ceremony to the day's schedule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock