Joel Klein, Former Assistant Attorney General
Klein, 54, who resigned his post in October, put the bite back in antitrust enforcement. He won more than $1 billion in fines and settlements. He sued AMR's American Airlines (AMR), halted MCI WorldCom's (WCOM) merger with Sprint (FON), and, of course, won a court order to break up Microsoft (MSFT).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations