U.S.: Greenspan To The Markets: Stop Worrying So Much
Relax, Chicken Little: No less than Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan says the sky is not falling. For a nervous Wall Street, all but frozen by its fears that the economy was headed to hell in a handbasket, Greenspan's unusually clear assessment of business conditions on Dec. 5 was a welcome dose of reality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries