Diary Of A Startup
It's a cold February morning when we catch up with David Friend at the Boston offices of eYak Inc., his telecom services startup. At 7:15 a.m., he's padding about in sweats and sneakers after biking from his home in the city's Back Bay section. He looks very much the i-entrepreneur, with one exception: Friend's 52.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’