The Best Gets Even BetterBy
When BUSINESS WEEK introduced its "Best B-Schools" ranking in 1988, we knew then it was revolutionary. It was the first customer-satisfaction survey based on a survey of consumers of business-school programs: newly-minted MBAs and the recruiters who hire them. Since then, the biennial survey has not only been a crucial source of information about business schools, it has also spurred vast changes in B-school curriculums.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States