Those cute milk-mustache ads are causing a nasty food fight. After a two-year audit, the Agriculture Dept. has declared that the dairy industry's campaign to promote milk consumption has "serious problems" and has been badly mismanaged. The audit recommends suspending the dairy group running the program because of sloppy record-keeping, overpayments to the program's administrator, and awarding of contracts to groups with ties to the campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single