New Day, New Rules For The G 7
There is a simple lesson in the turmoil roiling the markets this August. "Even the world's largest, most perfect economy is not insulated from external shocks," says David M. Jones, chief economist for New York securities trader Aubrey G. Lanston & Co. "We will pay a price."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States