What The Heck Is Going On At Reuters?
Reuters vs. Bloomberg. The two behemoths that dominate the rapidly growing financial-information business have long been archrivals. The depth of that rivalry became apparent in late January, when Reuters Group PLC disclosed that a subsidiary was the subject of a grand jury investigation in New York for improperly obtaining and using information from Bloomberg LP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States