Nokia 9000 Communicator
Finally, a combination cellular phone and personal digital assistant. Nokia pioneered wireless Web surfing in 1997 with the 9000 COMMUNICATOR. The $550 device lets busy road warriors trade stocks via the Internet or zap off messages with attached documents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis