For $19.95 A Month, Unlimited Headaches For Aol
Steven C. Borsse is fed up. Last November, Borsse, who runs his own underwater search business in Sebastian, Fla., coughed up $358 for a two-year, prepaid membership on America Online Inc. Borsse uses the service to search for potential customers. But since AOL went to a monthly $19.95 flat rate in December, Borsse tries to go online sometimes 20 times a night without getting a connection. More frustrating, he can't get through to AOL's jammed customer-service center. "It's literally impossible to get on AOL at night," says Borsse. "I do business on the Internet, and this has really hurt me."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020