At Dlj, Will Lbo Lightning Strike Twice?
In February, 1994, Victor M.G. Chaltiel left his post as chairman, president, and CEO of home-health-care provider Total Pharmaceutical Care following the sale of the Torrance (Calif.) company. Minutes after the story hit the wires, a merchant banker at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corp., TPC's investment banking firm, phoned to propose they team up on a brand-new venture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself