A Cd Rom To Make Leonardo Smile
When Microsoft Chairman William H. Gates III plunked down $31.8 million to buy a Leonardo da Vinci notebook from the Armand Hammer Museum in 1994, the art world was horrified. The Codex Hammer was one of only 20 such notebooks left by the Renaissance master, and it was about to disappear forever into private hands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself