Will Neon Be The Little Car That Could In Japan?
To Americans, Chrysler Corp.'s Neon subcompact is cute. But the Japanese press is calling the Neon a "Japan car killer." Whatever you call it, a right-hand-drive Neon will finally arrive in Japanese showrooms on June 15 after months of hype.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day