Dilbert: Corporate America's Pet Gadfly
There's a fox in the corporate henhouse, and his name is Dilbert. The relentlessly mediocre comic-strip engineer, cult hero to millions of American workers, has insinuated himself into the corner office. Bespectacled and crudely drawn, railing against executives as "galactic idiots," Dilbert has nonetheless achieved star status at management seminars. Consultant gurus speak of his wisdom, and CEOs hang him on the wall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's