Fuqua's New Guise And Old GustoBy
Back in 1993, entrepreneur J.B. Fuqua paid $1 million to Fuqua Industries to remove his name from the company he built into a $2 billion conglomerate during the 1980s. It had fallen on hard times after he retired in 1989 as chairman and sold his stake. The company renamed itself Actava Group in 1993 and in 1995 was merged into Metromedia International.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt