Gil Amelio's Insanely Great Paycheck
Apple Computer Inc. has world-class problems. And now it has got a chairman and CEO who's pulling down a world-class pay package. Gilbert F. Amelio, a board member since late 1994, who took the helm on Feb. 5, will earn at least $2.5 million a year, according to Securities & Exchange Commission documents. And if he meets unspecified performance goals, the total package will be worth between $10 million and $13 million annually.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?