George M.C. Fisher
GEORGE M.C. FISHER started to prove in 1995 that Eastman Kodak's core photography business still had vigor by boosting consumer-imaging revenues 19% for the first nine months. Also, he filed a complaint that Fuji Photo conspired with Japan's government to limit Kodak's share there. Kodak stock, up 39%, is back as a Dow leader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts