Germany, Where Bribery Is Tax Deductible
Guess which country permits bribes in private business to be tax-deductible? Try Germany. While rarely used--the deduction requires names to be named--the fact that bribery is legal in Germany flies in the face of its international reputation for law and order.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's